Sunday, December 28, 2008

What Was So Great About 2008?


So much to be grateful for this year! I don't mean to brag, but I was just reflecting on this year while making resolutions and planning for 2009. That is how I realized what a great year this has been! I have so many people to thank I can't even begin to go into all of them... but I will try. Besides the usual suspects (family, friends and pets), I am most grateful for Dr. Robert Anthony.

The creator of the Secret of Deliberate Creation. My number one pick in self help programs for 2008! I'm still not sure which I liked best... the program itself or all the bonuses? Dr. Anthony is just the best coach, mentor, spiritual advisor, teacher, whatever you wish to call him. He is so easy for me to relate to and I could easily learn and trust what he is saying is true and comes from the heart. The heart of a simplistic, modest man who knows no boundaries when it comes to giving and sharing.

Once I completed the program (all six CD's), I thought I was done. Then I began reading all the bonus books. One after the other, each better than the last. While doing so I learned it is best to continue listening to the CD's and it is so true! The more I listened the more I got it... and the better things got for me! So now I wake each day and listen to one track while my coffee is brewing. It is a great way to start your day! Then while enjoying my coffee I like to read at least ten pages of any motivational book, thanks again to Dr. Anthony, I have several to choose from.

The missing puzzle piece to the “Think and Grow Rich” formula...






Easily manifest more money, more freedom, new ideas or anything else you desire…

Click to discover The Secret of Deliberate Creation…

Next I recite my affirmations, and I am ready to relax and listen to Quantum Mind Power brainwave entrainment recordings. I am so grateful to Song Chengxiang for introducing me to this one. My number two pick for self help programs! This only takes twenty minutes, but still it is probably a blessing I work nights. These recordings give me so much clarity and focus throughout the rest of my day and helps to keep my thoughts under my control. It has also unleashed my creativity which is the best I could hope for. I have reignited my passion for writing and acting and I now have the faith and motivation to do more... besides writing on this blog and others, I am now taking classes to improve my acting abilities. Thank you so much!

I would also like to thank Valerie Dawson. She is the creator of The Hidden Secret. A set of audio self hypnosis CD's that help you with your visualizing. I like to listen to them after my shower or right before bedtime. I look forward to taking these 15 minute breaks as I just lie down, close my eyes and listen. I also lay tea bags over my eyes while I do this. It helps to reduce puffiness, so when I awake I look and feel better! In the meantime, I have also programmed my subconscious to bring me whatever I wished for. Usually that's money and believe me, it works! Probably helps that I'm a bartender so I can easily count on making excellent tips, but regardless I am becoming a money magnet and now I can give more to help my favorite charities. It really is a win win situation. Valerie also helps to remind me of all that I already have to be grateful for.

Most of all I would like to thank you! Thank you for taking the time to read this and for wanting to improve your life. That is how we save our planet. One person at a time... improve yourself, you improve the world around you.

However, I must remind you there is no greater satisfaction than just doing it. If you want it, you can have it! I'm living proof of that. I am most grateful this year that I finally found the courage to leave a dead end job that did not inspire me to one that is uplifting, enjoyable and most of all suits my personality. Life is good!

You can read more reviews of these programs in earlier post below. Thanks and Happy New Year To You! Know that I am wishing you great joy and success in the New Year to come...

One final thank you to Oprah and Eckhart Tolle for A New Earth Webcast this year. It was certainly a highlight of this year and I really learned a great deal... about myself, others and what makes the world go round. The experience of taking these classes will remain with me throughout this lifetime and possibly more. You can still take these classes anytime you want!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read a very interesting book on self-improvement recently: Free Mind Free Body. Helps you develop your mind power.

bella21 said...

Sounds good! I just finished reading "How To Make the Impossible Possible" by Dr. Robert Anthony. Excellent reading material. Frees your mind to achieve anything you wish to achieve. Believe!