Sunday, January 30, 2011

2010 Ends... While 2011 Begins!


Another year over… and a new one just begun.

Why not make this one your year!? Your year to shine, to discover your true self, to make a plan and stick with it, to find your purpose or a new year to simply manifest all that you desire!

Can't believe it's been two years since I posted here! Sorry for that, but I've been extremely busy doing all that I love to do. It took some time, but I now truly believe I am on the right life path. Feels like a dream most of the time... just flowing with the current down the river of life! I am extremely grateful for all that I have, but mostly for all that I have learned. Especially over the past ten years where I went from a deep depression, to finding my purpose, to creating the life I live now!

Seems to me true that during our darkest hours is when we see the light!

My wish is for everyone to find peace & happiness all throughout 2011! There is power in numbers. The more people who become free from struggle and are passionate in doing what they love to do will actually raise the vibrations of our 'collective consciousness', bringing us 'A New Earth'. This is what Eckhart Tolle so considerately teaches us in his work. What that means is... by improving yourself, you could possibly be saving our planet!

With all the help I have been given from so many self improvement experts, I now know for sure that peace & happiness only comes from within. It is not something you can purchase. It is free and available to you at all times. I can see that by doing all that I love to do is bringing me more joy and finding more love in all that I already do! That is where you find peace... it is located somewhere between love & joy! Though I never claim to be an expert at any of this, I do know from personal experience that you create your own happiness by being yourself and doing all that makes you happy!

So, here are my favorite self help programs aimed towards you creating your own happiness...





Dr. Robert Anthony still holds first place for his "Secret of Deliberate Creation" program mainly because he went and improved it by adding ‘Deliberate Creation Self-Hypnosis Program. Thankfully, this can be bought separately if your like me and already invested in Secret of Deliberate Creation. I love self  hypnosis programs cos all I have to do is lay down and listen. It's a great way to start my day on a positive note!

Click Here For Secret of Deliberate Creation Plus Self Hypnosis

Click Here For Deliberate Creation Self Hypnosis Program

He has also been busy creating new programs such as...




Zero Weight Release Program where you lose weight effortlessly and keep it off! His breakthrough program is the real deal and will let you finally lose weight with no dieting, pills or willpower… You can use the program alone or combine it with your current workout program to turbo charge your results… I’m serious about this, I want you to be one of his success stories!

Learn More About Zero Weight Release Program




And lastly, he created the "Self Confidence Creator". Dr. Robert Anthony’s incredible new program is going to significantly boost your self-confidence in just 7 days — guaranteed! Trust me when I tell you that Dr. Anthony knows what he is talking about — his original book ‘The Ultimate Secrets of Total Self Confidence’ is now published in 22 foreign languages and has sold over 1.5 MILLION copies!

Learn  More About Self Confidence Creator




Well, that's my new faves... however, if you liked Valerie Dawson's "Hidden Secret" you may be pleased to know that she too has been busy creating!  She has now added "Think Rich Secrets" to her list... I do like this one, but not nearly as much as "The Hidden Secret" which I still listen to!

And that's all for now... Know that you can always find more discoveries and read my reviews by visiting:

Pam's Personal Growth Review

Back To Better Life Review

No comments: